hackney parking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

can any one help my husband got a ticket saying it was for not displaying a ticket. i wrote back saying that the parking ticket was incorrect as a ticket was displayed. let me explain when you want to park you buy a visitor voucher which my husband brought put in in the window. then on getting back to the car had a parking ticket which said parked in a residents parking space with out clearly displaying a valid parking permit or visitors voucher. well he had done this and we then realised what had happened when you buy these voucher you scrach of the date month yar etc. well my husband had scrached of friday 24th then month feb and hours so all looked well till we realised the date was wrong it should have been scratched of 23rd. we explained to hackney that hte ticket was there and the day month year were all correct but a mistake was made about the date, as i explained that this wasnt fair but thay still want the money £60.00 horrid hackney parking wardens is there any thing i can do? :evil:

• 2 years later...