CB v LTSB

cb1976
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6064 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All explained on the link below

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

;)

If i have been helpful, PLEASE click the scales

If I have been helpful, PLEASE click the scales

You may receive differing advice as people have had different experiences. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I offer is done so informally, without prejudice & without liability.

I WON !!!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN .... BRING IT ON

:D

Hi

They now have 28 days from the date it was served (5 days after it was filed) to enter a defence. You will then receive a copy of their defence and you may receive an Allocation Questionnaire to fill in. These links will help you to fill it in if you get one:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/57708-draft-order-allocation-questionnaires.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

If you don't get an AQ, read this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/80091-your-court-dispensing-allocation.html?highlight=dispensed+AQ

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

You may receive differing advice as people have had different experiences. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I offer is done so informally, without prejudice & without liability.

I WON !!!!

Ok so I just wait until 28th (28 days from claim served) for them to respond or do I have to send off some paperwork to their solicitors?

You got it .. keep us posted and any questions SHOUT !

XxXxX

:)

I WON !!!!

I have received a "Notice that Acknowledgment of Service has now been filed" letter from Northampton Court. It is dated 15th May. The second page has the solicitors details (Sechiari Clark & Mitchell), and they have ticked the box saying that they intend to defend all of the claim. It says they have 28 days from the service of the claim form to file a defence.

Do I need to do anything or hold fire until I hear from Lloyds/Solicitors or the Court?

• 1 month later...

Help needed. I have buggered this up, due to various other things keeping me busy, I have just sat down to complete my AQ and realised the last date to file with the court was 2nd July - yesterday. What chance do I stand now, will they accept it if I write a letter and take it tomorrow?

• 1 month later...

Update.. took the AQ to the court on 3rd July, was told that a court date wouldn't be set until at least October, then went on holiday the next day for 7 weeks. Came back on 18th August to a letter from the courts dated 26th June advising that LTSB had until 26th July to file their AQ otherwise I would be awarded judgement. Phoned my local court on 20th August who advised that due to the banks now becoming involved in legal proceedings with the OFT, it didn't really matter about the deadline for Lloyds as all cases were likely to be stayed, and this could take up to a year.

So, I had pretty much written things off until I received a letter today from SC&M, dated 22 August, advising that they had written to me on 28th June advising that Lloyds were making a goodwill offer of £1867.34 and they needed to know within two months of 22 August otherwise the court will put my case on hold pending the conclusion of the bank's proceedings with the OFT. I have called SC&M to advise that I didn't receive the original letter but would like to accept the offer and they said they need to send me something to sign and then I will receive payment from Lloyds. Obviously this is GREAT news, I had no idea what was happening with the OFT as I have been away, so I think I have been a bit lucky with this one as the offer is around the same amount as my claim. Is there anything else I need to do?!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes the offer letter I received was dated 22 August, referring to a letter they sent on 28th June, which I never received. The 22nd August letter said that although LTSB had now become involved in legal proceedings with the OFT, the "goodwill offer" (for the full claim amount) still stands if I wished to accept.