IrishRover v FD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5325 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya

After reading the discussion forums over the last week, I went through my statements with First Direct and noticed I had Overdraft and Excess Overdraft fees which totalled 894 pounds. I had to admit I didn't realise they had taken so much from me.

I sent off the initial letter last Wednesday with a photocopy of my statements showing the charges. I sent this recorded delivery but have just looked on the royalmail tracker service to see if has been signed for and it says no information is currently available.

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this before, I just want to know if FD have recieved it or should I sent it again.

Hiya

After reading the discussion forums over the last week, I went through my statements with First Direct and noticed I had Overdraft and Excess Overdraft fees which totalled 894 pounds. I had to admit I didn't realise they had taken so much from me.

I sent off the initial letter last Wednesday with a photocopy of my statements showing the charges. I sent this recorded delivery but have just looked on the royalmail tracker service to see if has been signed for and it says no information is currently available.

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this before, I just want to know if FD have recieved it or should I sent it again.

Ok you need to check with royal mail again in a day or two also contact the bank to ask if they have recieved it.

It is advisable to use the spreadsheet in the template library this will also give you the interest should the claim be filed at court.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

Have a read through the FAQs and the step by step instructions again these will guide you through the process. Start a thread for your claim in the respective bank forum.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

many thanks for your response, I have just called royalmail and it was delivered on the 22march, will await news otherwise will send off the LBA,

Shall I move this into the First Direct Forum

You cant. Just start a thread in the FD forum. :)

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.