batdesign vs LloydsTSB

batdesign

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just starting this to keep track of my dates and ask any questions as they arise as I get towards the later stages of this fun fiduciary adventure!

A summary so far:

26th January - Request for Refund and LBA (skipped stage one!)

8th Feb - Standard 'sorry you're unhappy but get lost' letter received from Recovery Centre.

15th Feb - Made claim on MCOL for £765 plus interest. Deemed served 20th Feb.

21st Feb - Acknowledgement of service from SC&M with intention to defend.

6th March - Defence filed by SC&M. Usual 9 point template with copy and paste errors!

7th March - Allocation Q issued by court, and transfer of claim to Carmarthen County Court. AQ deadline of 26th of March.

12th March - Sent AQ to Carmarthen court recorded delivery, and letter to SC&M notifying them, detailing intention to go for small claims track and included a copy of schedule of charges with interest shown. Also stated having given Lloyds every opportunity, I would now settle only for full and unconditional offer with fees and interest.

The AQ deadline has now passed. I think defendant has extra 5 days yes? so 31st is final date for SC&M to file their AQ. I will have to call the Court and see if they have it yet.

I have one query. I don't have all my statements for the period in question, maybe one or two missing. I have a schedule of charges though. When it comes to the court bundle, is it absolutely essential to have the statements included or is an itemisation of charges and dates ok?

I can always pay Lloyds to supply me with the relevant missing statements.

If SC&M do not file their AQ by the 31st what is my next step?

Hi

The statements missing, have they got charges that you are claiming for on? Could you get them off internet banking?

LTSB will file their AQ, sometimes they go over the deadline.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)