Mark v Lltsb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5324 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have issued summons, the total amount of the claim with costs is 5588.54. The 14 days was up on the 26th March, I went for Judgement on that day, the court advised it will take 4-5 days to get Judgement and I was looking forward to getting it this week. There was a letter from the court this morning, I was praying it would be the Judgement but sadly it wasn't. It was the Acknowledgment. I am worried that as the amount is over 5000 this will make my claim harder/more complicated, can you help or advise me what will happen next?. many thanks....Mark:confused:

Hi

I have issued summons, the total amount of the claim with costs is 5588.54. The 14 days was up on the 26th March, I went for Judgement on that day, the court advised it will take 4-5 days to get Judgement and I was looking forward to getting it this week. There was a letter from the court this morning, I was praying it would be the Judgement but sadly it wasn't. It was the Acknowledgment. I am worried that as the amount is over 5000 this will make my claim harder/more complicated, can you help or advise me what will happen next?. many thanks....Mark:confused:

Ok this is pretty standard, the fact that the claim is over £5k will make little difference as it will be settled before you get to court.

Start a thread in your bank forum and post your questions there, have a read through the FAQs and the step by step instructions. The have 14 days to enter a defence, should they do this you will recieve and AQ and a copy of their defence.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.