Update

Eden

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Would just like to wish all of you Good Luck with your reclaiming of unlawful bank charges.

I have two claims to make and sent off the first of the template letters requesting copies of Bank Statements going back 6 years. As both of the banks were fairly local - I hand delivered them to members of their staff.

These were given to the Halifax and Nationwide. Both were for basic bank accounts. Letters handed in on 27th February 2007.

Outcome so far:-

Halifax responded within 20 days (Charges amount to nearly £1,800 withou interest):D

Nationwide - nothing yet - they have until 7th April 2007. (Not sure yet what this claim will amount to);)

Hi all,

Would just like to wish all of you Good Luck with your reclaiming of unlawful bank charges.

I have two claims to make and sent off the first of the template letters requesting copies of Bank Statements going back 6 years. As both of the banks were fairly local - I hand delivered them to members of their staff.

These were given to the Halifax and Nationwide. Both were for basic bank accounts. Letters handed in on 27th February 2007.

Outcome so far:-

Halifax responded within 20 days (Charges amount to nearly £1,800 withou interest):D

Nationwide - nothing yet - they have until 7th April 2007. (Not sure yet what this claim will amount to);)

Well done so far.:-D

Please start a thread for each of these claims in the respective bank forums. Post your progress and questions there.

Use the time now to reead the FAQs and the step by step instructions.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.