Refund of fees from previous bank accounts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5327 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good morning! :p

I am a CAG virgin and I admit, I haven't read all the articals to date but I am currently trying to get Smile to pay me back a large amount of cash for my bank charges. :eek:

My question is: I used to have a bank account with Lloyds and I would like to do the same but I cannot remember my account number or sort code. :-?

Is there any way I can find this info out??!! :-?

May as well get them all! It will all count towards a house deposit!

Thanks very much, Little Bob ! X ;)

Good morning! :p

I am a CAG virgin and I admit, I haven't read all the articals to date but I am currently trying to get Smile to pay me back a large amount of cash for my bank charges. :eek:

My question is: I used to have a bank account with Lloyds and I would like to do the same but I cannot remember my account number or sort code. :-?

Is there any way I can find this info out??!! :-?

May as well get them all! It will all count towards a house deposit!

Thanks very much, Little Bob ! X ;)

Hi what you need to do is go into a branch and ask if they can trace the accoount using your address, If they cant still send the SAR with as much information you have regarding the account, address etc. Have a read through the FAQs and the step by step instructions these will guide you through the process. Start a thread for your claims in the respective bank forums.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.