Charges List For Free

alisonmcmorrin
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received my statements yesterday and 2 were missing so I phoned them and asked to be read out the missing info.

The girl asked if it was just the charges I was looking for, then said if you write to them asking for a complete list of charges, there is no charge for this!!

Typical after spending money to get my statements!!!!

RBS

13/10 - Prelim sent, 19/10 - Sod Off letter recvd, 27/10 - partial offer received, 27/10 - rejection letter sent, 3/11 - SETTLED IN FULL

Cheltenham & Gloucester (ERC's)

21/11 - Prelim sent, 26/11 - sod off letter recved, 2/12 - LBA sent, 10/12 SETTLED IN FULL!!

If you have any past statements with charges on it, you could make sure they match, but some statements might have missing information also.

RBS

13/10 - Prelim sent, 19/10 - Sod Off letter recvd, 27/10 - partial offer received, 27/10 - rejection letter sent, 3/11 - SETTLED IN FULL

Cheltenham & Gloucester (ERC's)

21/11 - Prelim sent, 26/11 - sod off letter recved, 2/12 - LBA sent, 10/12 SETTLED IN FULL!!

If you have any past statements with charges on it, you could make sure they match, but some statements might have missing information also.

Alison, as I said to you before, it is vital that you insist that they comply with your full SAR. They will take the p**s otherwise! Believe me, we see plenty of it on here. Stick to the tried and tested method and you will have a successful claim but if you believe anything these muppets tell you, you're going to have problems. They don't give anything for free!!!

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.