Kerr3853 V Lloyds TSB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi hope someone can help.

I am a long way down the line and have started court proceedings against Lloyds TSB for just over £2000 via moneyclaim online and have just had my claim acknowledged by them stating that they intend to defend the claim in full.

I have just sent in my particulars of claim to the court for them to put on file.

I would just like to hear from anyone's experience what is likely to happen now.

I thought this would be straightforward but having seen a solicitors name and details on the form I am struck with the sudden realisation of what it is that I am doing.

Look forward to hearing from anyone.

hi Kerr3853 Dont worry it's the normal reply from the bank,just scare mongering. press ahead go all the way you WILL WIN . I have had the same responces but just ignored them and have been sent a court date which obviously has also been sent to lloyds/tsb.Having not had any contact with them for 4 months. but yesterday guess What,yes i have received a setttement offer £550 above what i originally claimed' so don't be put off keep going.

GOOD LUCK

Grashe.

It is normal for all the banks to pass on the claims to solicitors due to large ammounts of claims against them, don't let this panic you.

They have acknowledged the claim so the next stage will be for them to submit their defence.

It would probably be a good idea to start a thread in the Lloyds TSB forum where you can share your progress with others in the same situation as you, and you can also get help from others too should you require it.

Best of luck, though luck aint actually involved.

Deller

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D