hunter forrest & co

GoNz0

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hunter forrest & co

hanbury stoke house

saxon business park

stoke prior

bromsgrove

worcestershire B60 4AD

anyone know who they are and who they tend to work on behalf of ?

the guy 2 doors down came over and told me that some company had rang him asking if he knew weather or not i lived at *** address, and this morning a cpostcard drops through the letterbox telling me a mr lewis is coming to pay me a visit over a personal matter.

if he does show up i shall be denying i am the person he is looking for and i will be revoking his right to be on my property, giving him 5 seconds to geroff my land.

not happy about this type of business practice over a debt thats statue barred as i have not had credit for aver 7 years.

can any one offer any help please?

should i just call the number, tell them there info is wrong and refuse them the right to come onto my property ?

hunter forrest & co

hanbury stoke house

saxon business park

stoke prior

bromsgrove

worcestershire B60 4AD

anyone know who they are and who they tend to work on behalf of ?

the guy 2 doors down came over and told me that some company had rang him asking if he knew weather or not i lived at *** address, and this morning a cpostcard drops through the letterbox telling me a mr lewis is coming to pay me a visit over a personal matter.

if he does show up i shall be denying i am the person he is looking for and i will be revoking his right to be on my property, giving him 5 seconds to geroff my land.

not happy about this type of business practice over a debt thats statue barred as i have not had credit for aver 7 years.

can any one offer any help please?

should i just call the number, tell them there info is wrong and refuse them the right to come onto my property ?

Ahhh I see CCS Enforcement Service have come up with a new name..well, another name used to confuse anyone...Ignore them if it's statute barred and NEVER ring them, even if you're in the right...Just make a complaint to the FSO about CCS Enforcement, but don't make it until next week...Keep the postcards they sent you...Report them on the 5th April or any day thereafter... You have to print off and send by post!! Here is a link to their complaint form

Just hate every DCA out there

dad phoned today, they have sent an identical postcard to his house as well, he rang the number to tell them i didnt live there, and have not for a long time.

the person on the end of the phone then asked if i lived at the addy where i live now.

that aint legal is it ?

dad phoned today, they have sent an identical postcard to his house as well, he rang the number to tell them i didnt live there, and have not for a long time.

the person on the end of the phone then asked if i lived at the addy where i live now.

that aint legal is it ?

As I said- keep ALL the crap they send you, then next week report them to FSO.. They'll get fined £400+ for the complaint- upheld or not.

Just hate every DCA out there