Jump to content

Money Claim Online query .... doh!


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I done exactly the same, I phoned the court within a few hours and they stopped the claim and sent me a cheque for £120, I think you have to be fairly quick to get the refund, like before it is served.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorted, after making contact with the Court's Helpdesk. You have to email them fairly sharpish after making another claim (the right way around this time) after which they suspend your original claim and send you a cheque ... SENIOR MOMENT OVER !!! :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...