what exactly can i claim back

camden
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have just got back from my bank statements for the last 6 years i have got charges of 35 pounds for improper use of bank guaranty card as well as 38 pound charges for insufficient funds to pay standing orders can i claim these charges as well as unauthorized overdraft charges:)

absolutly - check out the sticky at the top of the forum - AdvantageGold A guide - post 15 Nattie explains the charges you can claim back - I am pretty sure you can claim back all types of charges apart from agreed service charges ie.account fees for adv.gold accounts etc. You can even claim back overdraft interest relating to the charges if you use the correct spread sheet - see the templates library.

Hope this helps

regards

Mat

camden,

Have a quick look at these : http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/ Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

On a slightly related note I have a Natwest Credit Card and am in the process of claiming back my charges from them. What I want to know is can I claim back the cash handling fees. I have (stupidly) used my card to take cash out and they have charged me lots in handling fees. I once took £2000 and £2500 out at once and I got charged about £50 each time. Do you know if I can claim these back.

I am pretty certain, NO. This is not a penalty fee and is in your terms and conditions.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.