style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello again, slight problem. They have written a letter saying that I still owe them 30 pounds for something wont know what it is exactly till i get home.

will update you, any idea what this can be and also,can they still charge me, and if so do they have a right to recover this money

many thanks

lesley

Thanks

Lesleydeacanjason

Did they visit your home and see your car. The only thing £30 could be for is a HPI check on your car or maybe a fee for part visit.

Did you hear the one about someone who works for an enforcement agency and one of his agents knocked at his door asking for the fine plus fees?

hello, the letter said for a visiting fee, but both letters where through the post?

Also they are saying contact the baliff to avoid aother charges, but i have paid the fees plus origional bill, can they still persue me for the outstanding?

Thanks

Lesleydeacanjason

They are using scare tactics on you, contact them ask them when they attended ,if they have nothing to hide they will give you the date and the time,also remind them that a first visit is £24.50 and not £30.00 as they suggest.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

This is heaven7 Many thanks for this web-site it has been useful.:)

I am having difficulty in obtaining a complaint form from enfas.org.uk the notice states "Error" is this the correct web address?:confused:

• 4 years later...
Hello,

I also have an issue with Equita. They are charging me £13 for the first letter, and £44 for the second. Both letters arrived on the same day, ten days after the date on the first. Can they charge me this?

Welcome to CAG locksmith1;3690617This thread was closed nearly 5 years ago it would be better to post your own thread, you can use this one I g=have started for you here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=168

I'm sure someone will be along soon

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!