Sister v Scabbey

CLARABUCKET
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi can anyone help! my sister is claiming back £3,000 from the scabbey national. We sent a prelim letter and a letter before action then recieved from them a letter saying

Thank you for your letter about the charges on your bank account i have now carried out a full investigation on your behalf sorry you are unhappy blah blah blah

Then they go on to say they believe the charges are lawful and that they wont be refunding them.

She called them and was basically told no way will they refund them

Ok so what now??

court action?

any advice would be great thanks

Halifax have settled!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok just called abbey and they said they have another 2 weeks to fob us off ect ect... gonna file mcol today.....

right thing to do? or is it worth giving them a quick call tosee if they will cough up?

Halifax have settled!!!!

go ahead and file, ringing them,if you can get through,will not get you very far

Lloyds settled in full

£4010.02:D

Halifax CC settled

£417.00 :D

Lloyds PPI

£3672.15 Refunded off loan :D

Sock it to them - thats what I say they don't make things easy for you and you will most likely (definately) have to take it right up to AQ and compile your court bundle before they think of settling...

Hang in there and don't let them put you off!

We all need some encouragement - dont we? lol Maz

• 1 month later...

They will be given another 14 days. Depending on the court you are using you may be asked to fill in an allocation questionaire when their time is up. My court has dispensed with the AQ and so not sure whats going to happen next.

:-|

• 2 weeks later...

Hi the court sent me a copy of abbeys defences and to say its been referred to Northampton courts, but there was no date on it, and it didn’t sat what I had to do next? I am scarred!!!

Any advice would be very welcome

Halifax have settled!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi can anyone give me some advice

got a letter from northampton court dated 26th April saying my case had been referred there. Then on 19th May got a letter saying it has been transfered to redhill court.... THEN 23rd may got aletter saying it has now been transfered to Guildford court!!! and i still have no actual court date!! does anyone know what is likely to happen next.

Halifax have settled!!!!

• 3 weeks later...