O2 Contract Cancellation!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, can anyone help. In november, i called o2 to cancel my phone contract as it was coming to an end. i recently noticed that they were still taking money from me and when i called, they said id agreed to a new 12 month contract from november. As far as i was aware i had cancelled it. Is there a way to stop this contract and get my money back as i did not start this new contract or sign anything. They also said that my place of birth was my security question which was their proof of me agreeing to a new contract?? Does this count as proof as i had a contract with them before?

PLEASE HELP!!

hi, can anyone help. In november, i called o2 to cancel my phone contract as it was coming to an end. i recently noticed that they were still taking money from me and when i called, they said id agreed to a new 12 month contract from november. As far as i was aware i had cancelled it. Is there a way to stop this contract and get my money back as i did not start this new contract or sign anything. They also said that my place of birth was my security question which was their proof of me agreeing to a new contract?? Does this count as proof as i had a contract with them directly up until the date in question?

PLEASE HELP!!