MrMugs Vs MBNA/Virgin

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5052 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, thanks for looking in,

I'm finally getting round to go about claiming charges back from an old virgin MBNA card and just had a couple of questions:

1. I still have every original statement sent to me so do i just calculate all the charges from these and jump straight to the "prelim letter"??

2. Does anyone have the link to the small claims court in northern ireland?

Thanks for any help

• Haha 1
Hi, thanks for looking in,

I'm finally getting round to go about claiming charges back from an old virgin MBNA card and just had a couple of questions:

1. I still have every original statement sent to me so do i just calculate all the charges from these and jump straight to the "prelim letter"??

2. Does anyone have the link to the small claims court in northern ireland?

Thanks for any help

Hi there, welcome to the MBNA Haters Club!!!

Well done for keeping your statements! That is a great help to you. Yes, calculate your charges and contractual interest (sorry if you know this already, but this is whatever they are currently charging you, be it 15.9% or 29.9% or whatever). Use the advanced Excel spreadsheet.

Then go straight to Prelim. You need to be prepared to enforce, they are really messing about now.

I am sorry, I can't give you the link you asked for, have you done a site search, or worst way, Google it!

Good luck and keep us posted.

Regards,

Corn:)

• Haha 1

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.