Bank of Ireland - hope Im doing this right!!!

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5053 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know I've started the ball rolling with claim against the BOI. I sent the template letter requesting statements for past 6 years and I was suprised to have received them in a few days (should I be worried). I've calculated the total fees/referral items and sent the claim hoping for the best.

***HOWEVER***

With adding the total fees and referral items the total amount came to approx - £5000!!!

I know I can only claim upto £2k via small claims court....can someone tell me the procedure for me claiming more as I feel a bit out of my league here with such a claim?

Anyone else been successful with BOI or a large claim???

Have I been wrong in adding the total fees and referral items....should these have been broke down further or will this be looked at by bank/court?

Any advice appreciated:confused:

Hi Inthered.

Welcome to the forum.

Please start a thread via the link head it inthered V Bank of ireland;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=13

Please take time to read the faq's

use the template letters.

LINKS....

FAQs....

Templates Library....

There is also live chat, visit if you need any quick advice.

Finally good Luck.

Happyolddog.

If my advice helps please tip the scales, left.

• Haha 1