• Tweets

• Yes absolutely. The text is as follows:(identifying info removed)   Our response to your complaint     Dear xxxx I am sorry that you have had to raise concerns regarding your Credit File issues and thank you for your patience whilst I have investigated your concerns. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today regarding these concerns. Your concerns As I understand, you raised concerns that your credit file had shown that there was an association with a previous joint account holder despite them being requested to be removed in 2016. Our findings I have received confirmation that the joint account holder, Miss BRIAN was not fully removed from the current account and her details remain associated with the account until now. This has been manually updated this week and details sent to TransUnion for their records to be updated. I would hope that they would take the information and backdate this to 2016 however, I suggested that it may be in your interests to contact TransUnion directly to ensure this is done. This letter is confirmation that this administrative error has been caused by Nationwide but if you require any further documentation to assist with your Credit File, please do not hesitate to contact me. I have sent a request for all associated financial details to be removed from your profile and this will be processed and TransUnion notified within the next 6 - 8 weeks. Our decision You advised that upon reflection, you have been affected by this over the years when applying for credit and I would like to apologise for any inconvenience or confusion caused by this. In upholding your concerns, I have arranged for £250.00 compensation to be credited to your current account ending xxxx, this will appear as a credit from sundries on your statement by close of business on Monday 14 February 2022. Your information The information you provide will be held by Nationwide. We’ll use it to process your complaint and resolve your concerns. Your rights You have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge – but you must do so within six months of the date of this letter.  I’ve included a link to their leaflet, or you can visit their website – www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.  If you do not refer your complaint in time, the Ombudsman will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances.  For example, if the Ombudsman believes that the delay was as a result of exceptional circumstances. Next steps As previously explained, this letter is to confirm you’ve accepted the proposed outcome and we now consider your complaint to be resolved.  If there’s anything you’d like to discuss further, please reply to this message by sending an email to me at MS&[email protected] or you can contact me on 00000000000. Your complaint has been logged in accordance with our internal complaints policy. Our strategic root cause team will therefore be able to access your concerns if required, to identify trends in member dissatisfaction and identify improvements to our products and processes. While we cannot guarantee your case will be reviewed, we take member concerns seriously and therefore are constantly looking to identify areas of improvement. Yours sincerely Chris Hemming Member Relations Consultant Member Service
    • ..so it's my big day tomorrow - still no contact from EVRi - wish me luck!!   Also occurred to me that I have emails between EVRi themselves and I after I reported the issue to them initially as I knew they were the end courier.  They were happy to engage with me, doesn't this show that they recognized that I was the beneficiary at that stage?   Thanks!  
    • Do you have written proof of the resolution from nationwide?    
    • The Chinese ride-hailing giant will quit Wall Street less than twelve months after its US market debut.View the full article
    • Complaint with FOS? now you've made contact with ICO   Check with CRA if closing the troublesome account would help? and do it if so
  • Our picks