NATWEST BUSINESS

axelfm
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello there!

I have 3 NatWest business accounts, 1 personal and 1 joint acount and to say I am somewhat "upset" with them is a bit of an understatement! I'll not bore you with the details, suffice to say I am treat like a leper due to a default notice on my credit file which was placed there by Black Horse. I've proven to Nat West that Black Horse were in the wrong placing it on my file in the first place, it shows up on my credit file as satisfied, (Black Horse filed the default amount as £11,486 I argued the toss with them admitting I owed them money, company car allowance, company went bust I got stuck with an expensive car, and they ended up accepting just £2,100 but the £11,486 default amount still shows on my credit file), but no, I'm **** of the earth! It comes off on 05/04/06 but the hassle and problems it's caused me over the last 6 years has cost me £'000's: increased borrowing rate, increased mortgage rate, refusal for personal and business overdrrafts - you know the score I'm sure.

Anyway, back to why I'm posting. Can anyone advise about getting charges back relating to business banking please? Addresses, contacts, getting the DPA information and the likes. I would be most greatful.

I've read with huge interest your postings about DPA. Am I right in saying that they have to also release any "notes" or "comments" made on any of my accounts by any of their employees relating to me? I try not to believe in conspirisy theories but I swear the manager at my local branch has caused me unnecessary problems with other departments and the business section. I would dearly love to see all information held on file pertaining to myself and all of my accounts.

It would be great to get refunds on all the charges I've suffered since 2000 but it would be also great to take a stand against them and declare that I'm sick of being pushed around and I'm not bending over and taking it anymore!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I was asking the same questions as you as i have a lloyds business account if you look in the library there is a letter you can you for business accounts it refers to a different law common law. Also read the FAQS it answers your questions regarding a business account.

Hope that helps all the best.

the process is 99% the same - you just cite some different legal points and obviously there are operational differences between a PERSON suing somone and a COMPANY. Also the banks tend to stand their ground more with business customers & try to scare you as business's can be threatend in ways consumers couldn't begine to imagine.

Read the FAQ then in the library you'll find the correctly adjusted letters to use for business.

t

Just received this morning six years worth of statements. However, I used the template letter found in the libarary. Am I being a thick Geordie here or are Natwest extracting the michael by just sending me the statements and not the specific data and information asked for?

I would appreciate any advise and my next course of action.

Many thanks

Write back thanking them for the staements and remind them that you also requested details of any manual intervention or if there were none, confirmation that this was so. And then follow up in a week.

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Sent the following letter:

Dear Mr Higley

ACCOUNT NUMBER: ********

Thank you very much for sending all the statements for the above account since its inception. However I attach a copy of the original letter sent to Mr Lyons and respectfully request that you provide the correct and complete information. If I’d wanted just duplicate statements I would of simply telephoned and asked for the duplicate statements.

If you fail or refuse to act in accordance with my request I will make a complaint to the Information Commissioner regarding your failure to comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act (1998).

I look forward to receiving a full and detailed response.

Yours sincerely

However, are we saying that they DON'T have to give you a break down of their charges, there amount and what they are for? I don't mind trawling through the bank statments manually I just thought that this was part of the DPA, to give information, specific information, as requested.

Cheers.

PS: Sorry Bankfodder for starting a new thread about this, completely forgot I posted last Saturday under DPA Information! Durrrr.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks