Domf vs HSBC Business AC

Domf2002
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Dom

It is a bit clearer to me now.

I think in your circumstances I would be inclined to phone DG and tell them it is a business claim and ask to settle your claim as they are knowingly wasting the courts time and yours, you can tell them that they recently settled a business claim without the need for court and tell them that if you have to go to court and prepare the bundles you will asking the DJ to award a wasted time costs which in your case as there are loads of bank statements and copying everything x 3 plus the rest of the bundle that you will have to prepare etc, hundreds of pounds....etc

I would in addition also write to the courts and tell them that you opose what HSBC are doing by trying to lift the judgement as they are abusing the court system, this is a business claim case and that their defence is flawed (or words to that effect)as they have relied on the UTCCR's which you have not and that they have recently settled other business claims without the need to go to court. I am quite happy to PM you the claim reference and date which they settled if you require it.

Let us know what course of action you decide on.

All the best

DS

DS your a b****y marvel:lol:

I'll do both, btw does DG still have the tel number which just goes to answer phone telling you to contact court?

Can you PM claim I'll add that to letter, do letters tonight and deliver to court tomorrow and send recorded to DG.

So it would be a case of me needing effectively to (re) prove the claim with statements x 3 and court bundle. OK if they still go to court and I get this to court for Monday does that give the DJ enough to to read it. I'd hate to only give DJ only 5 days to read something, and be told I hadn't got my defence in on time.

That would seem ....unprofessional :grin:

Dom

I have PM;d you with details as promised.

The bundles should have been in a court at least 2 weeks before hearing. Are you sure that this hearing is for that or just ro remove the judgement.

Just trying to put it all in prospective.

Ds