Mellymum vs HSBC - ****WON!****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6161 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya, already been through it and re-formatted it cos Im fussy! What do you think about post 72 about the Macnamera interview?? I guess alot of more experienced / informative people like yourself and Celicaman are quite busy answering other peoples questions... I can be a bit of a pest sometimes! :-)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Melly, sorry we have been ignoring you :eek: but fortunately you seem to have everything under control.

You will have a date to submit it by in your court date notification there really is little point in printing anything out until about a week before the deadline (it will be about 600 pages).

pete

:o My court bundle was nothing like that big!!!! Oh gawd!!! I just downloaded the one on this site and sent it....with my schedule and copies of correspondence.....(panic panic panic...court date 25th June)

I know its 200 pages per copy, you need 3 copies, but mine is only about 100 pages at the very most, and I plan to double-side as much as I can when it comes to photocopying it. My court bundle I down loaded is 36 pages after re-formatting, 12 pages of bank statements, 2 pages witness statement, 1 page schedule, 2 pages Macnamera interview, 1 page BBC cut, 12 pages extracts from OFT report, 5 pages statement of evidence so thats only 71 pages, so dont panic, everyone keeps telling me I have everything!The only thing I dont have is my t&c if anyone knows the whereabouts of April 2002????????

I know its 200 pages per copy, you need 3 copies, but mine is only about 100 pages at the very most, and I plan to double-side as much as I can when it comes to photocopying it. My court bundle I down loaded is 36 pages after re-formatting, 12 pages of bank statements, 2 pages witness statement, 1 page schedule, 2 pages Macnamera interview, 1 page BBC cut, 12 pages extracts from OFT report, 5 pages statement of evidence so thats only 71 pages, so dont panic, everyone keeps telling me I have everything!The only thing I dont have is my t&c if anyone knows the whereabouts of April 2002????????

Dont worry too much,

I sent a court bundle to the Abbey and it was only 46 pages, the Bundle for HSBC was 160 (both included the same things)! its because teh T&C's are longer and also I have sooo many more charges with HSBC so the statements take up about 70 pages! Also I shrunk allot of the UTCCR's ets to font size 8 to save on ink etc!!

Tanya xxx

Well still no offer and my court bundle is due in Monday, so I guess I better get started photocopying tommorow whilst I can use the work photocopier!

Does anyone know as it doesnt state in my directions made by the judge if I should be providing HSBC with a copy on Monday, or giving their copy to the judge as well? Or when????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i know i sent this before - but i've updated it a little and added a link to some 04 t & c's

a) your schedule of charges.

b) your statements showing the charges. Alternatively, the list of charges which the bank provided under your S.A.R (subject Access Request) (only send the statements with charges on them.)

c) A Statement of Evidence: (post 55 in the new strategy): New strategy for Allocation Questionaires note here: hsbc uses the service charge defence - so use the first letter in post 55

d) All the statutes and decided cases on which your claim relies. ie, UTCCR's, UCTA's, SOGA, case law, etc. For this, I'd just submit the whole of the Basic Court Bundle.

AND AFTER THE LLOYD'S WIN - LET'S BE SURE THERE'S A COPY OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THE BUNDLE.

This whole thing runs to around 200 pages and should be done in triplicate: one copy for you, one for the court and one for dg – that’s 600 pages of copying – LEAVE IT UNTIL YOU KNOW FOR SURE YOU NEED IT. If an offer comes in from DG and is accepted you wouldn’t need it. Really leave it until you have to do it to meet the deadline set by the court!

courtesy of hagenuk: some t & c's from 2004

Attached Filespdf.gifpersonal_banking_terms.pd f

also, Nawanda Vs HSBC (multipage.gif1 2 nawanda's exchange with gary helps with the wording for the statement of evidence.

and post 13 on this one:The Importance of Terms & Conditions tells how one winner marked his t & c's

ok, just went back and read you directions - you are right - it doesn't say - but i'd send dg the bundle anyway - there's some thought they see a bundle and make an offer - no harm in that then!

Thanks for all that, it looks pretty much what I have already set up and read through in a folder ready to print off. I am including July 2002 and June 2003 T&C so I will probably leave it at that with a note that I can get hold of the 'in-between' ones if required. (Im sure Ill think of better wording than that when it comes to writing the accompanying note!!!!)

I am including July 2002 and June 2003 T&C so I will probably leave it at that with a note that I can get hold of the 'in-between' ones if required.)

so how many years in between 2002 and 2003 are you hoping to find LOL

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Well, all done and copied! 3 nice looking packs ready to go. Hope it scares the hell out of DG when they get this nice looking bundle, its 105 pages long!

Some reassurance though, I know its not HSBC but me, hubby and neighbours have been doing this together, HSBC settled with hubby b4 MCOL stage, and neighbour's hubby got a full offer from Barclays today. When's it my turn??? :rolleyes:

Well, all done and copied! 3 nice looking packs ready to go. Hope it scares the hell out of DG when they get this nice looking bundle, its 105 pages long!

Some reassurance though, I know its not HSBC but me, hubby and neighbours have been doing this together, HSBC settled with hubby b4 MCOL stage, and neighbour's hubby got a full offer from Barclays today. When's it my turn??? :rolleyes:

well if you get it in saturdays post, reckon offer on tuesday.

Ladies & Gentleman, place your bets.

If you want ideas of how to terrorise your postman on the day, ask Freakyleaky, they made an art out of it LOL

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Thursday seems to be DG's day at the moment so thats when I will say...

See Melly you thought we had forgotten you for a while there but we hadnt.. you will get your offer too, its not a race, and just think... you can watch to see what your neighbours hubby buys with his winnings and buy better

pete

He said he's going to buy me a prezzie as Ive been the one on here doing the research and typing/printing the letters!His court bundle is due Monday so I said after reading posts on here, he should proceed with getting his court bundle in anyway until he physically has the money.

It just feels like sods law, the ones who sit back and let someone else do the work get settled earlier than those who are sat at the PC until 1.00am. My husband got the offer one week after he should of started MCOL but he couldnt be bothered to fill out the details!

Good luck for the next fortnight, hopefully you won't need that court bundle you've just spent so long copying!!

r-t-v

25/01/07 Statements collected online

27/01/07 Prelim sent

09/02/07 Thank you letter received (and duly ignored)

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

02/04/07 Notice of transfer paperwork received

10/04/07 Lattie's hastner sent

19/04/07 AQ arrived (never mind lattie!)

20/04/07 Last Chance letter sent to DG, AQ filled out.

08/05/07 AQ returned to courts, cc'd to DG

11/06/07 Request for the defence to be struck out sent after not hearing from the court for 5 long weeks.

14/06/07 Directions hearing set for the end of August. 10 long weeks away.

14/06/07 rob-the-viking waits yet longer......

23/08/07 DG apply for a stay, instantly granted by judge.

29/08/07 The waiting begins again, 7 months since prelim was sent.

"If you kick a Tiger in the ass, you'd better have a plan to deal with it's teeth!!"

Yep, court copy due on Monday before 4 o'clock. My neighbour is taking mine down with hers. Thanks for all the support everyone... I hope it isnt much longer, and I hope I had everything!

Ive won I won Ive won!!!!!

My god Im glad its over!!!!!!!!!!

Full amount, cant say how much, well I havent signed the clause of confidentiality yet!!! On that subject, do I have to agreed to that bit?

Mainly, I am still going to carry on with the court date on 25th until I have my money, can I claim these wasted costs claim?? I spent hours preparing my court bundle, countless nights sat reserching on here what I needed... does anyone know if its worth going for or am I just being greedy????