nima vs hsbc

nima21
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5701 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yeah Nima !!! well done mate !!! just remember they wont expect you to be perfect to start with, they know they have systems you wont be familiar with so they will be expecting a learning curve too.

I'm sure you will be fine and soon settle down to the new life and extra money :D

great news

pete

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
Hi Nima,

Hows the job going??....those first days nerves all over now??!!

regards

moving on

hiya, i quit about 2 months ago, my nan has cancer as i think i mentioned, well she had a hospital appointment,it was an important one, anyway i was off on the days she was going so i said id go with her,it saves other family members sorting time off work to go with her then, the day b4 my days off my manager asks me to work, i told her i cant and explaned why and she turned really arsy with me over it, my nan comes first over any poxy job, she has months to live so i cant be working for anyone who is that heartless, things r ok though, i have just opned up a shop with my dad selling wall and floor tiles, wood and laminate flooring and all accessories needed to fit Tiles etc, well it should be open in a few days, so touch wood all should be ok lol