Sarah v's HSBC

Sarah Frost
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6062 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone got DG's email address?? Im about to send my 2nd nudge and would like to send it by email instead. What shall i say in my 2nd nudge or shall i just use the same nudge as before??

Thank you.....

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can also send by fax. The fax number is:-

0121 455 2771.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Sent it by email yesterday to a few of the email addresses i got and i got an automatic reply from rachel. It said:

Im out of the office until 2070 - Ive left the bank!!!!

Looks like someones got the strops!! ha ha!!

Ok quick question.

Im sending my nudge letter to DG and you know the bit that says:

I am mindful of the vast number of claims with which you are currently dealing. In order to more speedily resolve this matter, I am willing to accept the sum of £xxxxx as full and final settlement of this particular claim.

...well do i have to mention the interest after the amount ive quoted?

I sent a letter 2 weeks ago that said i would accept £1536 then i faxed them the other day and the amount was £1538 and today my spreadsheet says £1539. I know its coz of the daily interest but i dont want it to look bad if i end up in court!!

What should the actual wording say??

Thanks guys!

Oh my god i think ive noticed a massive mistake on my POC!!

When i worked out the daily interest rate i think im about 7p out!

Everythings been done and ive got my claim date of September 21st. Ive been budging DG but heard nothing - do you think theyre gonna let me turn up in court and point out my mistake and show me up??!!!

Oh my god im absolutly terrified - please help me!!!!

well dg have got 10 mins to submit there papers to court.. derby . spoke to the court two hours ago and nothing in then...so will ring on monday but they have said that the oft case will more than liklecaus my case to be delayed ... so mad cos if the oft would have come a month or even two weeks later i would have been high and dry .... no papers in ,judgment made before court date .... job done!! just my luck:(

I dont understand!

My letter from the court said i had to submit my papers no later than 14 days before the court date.

If your court date is the same as mine how comes youve already submitted yours?

Im well confused - im sure ive totally done all my claim wrong!!! I might just give up...

not sure on that , maybe different courts have different timescales . Iknow many claims have 14 days to sub

mit papers mine at derby had 21 days so dont panic and dont give up ..... thats what the banks want . look to be honest I dont know much on the computer side of things but have a look at my threads you will see how things have been for me and i put one in for how much money the banks make IN 6 MONTHS!!!!

I know it can be frustrating but thats what everyone on here is for ..just keep chipping away :)

funstrating isnt the word!!

My letter said this:

The trial of the above claim will take place at 10:00 AM

on 21 Spetember 2007

atBromley County Court

ANY APPLICATION IN THE CASE MUST BE MADE TO THE COURT WHERE THE CASE IS TO BE TRIED

Date: 18 July 2007

Please Note: This case may be released to another Judge, possibly at another court

Then on the second page it says:

District Judge Brett has considered the statements of case and allocation questionnaires filed and allocated the claim to the small claims track.

The hearing will take place at 10.00 am on 21 September 2007 at Bromley County Court and should take no longer than 1 hour.

Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents (including any experts' report) on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 14 days before the hearing.

The original documents shall be bought to the hearing.

I take it yours was different?

Have you finished your court bundle then coz im doing mine at the moment and its driving me crazy!! So much to put in!!

You dont know where i can get the Aussie report by N Rich do you?

sarah , mine was on the same lines just different times .... not sure about the aussie report, didnt have it in mine. but im sure pete will know where to find it . its got to be here somewhere .. just calm down and you will be ok :)

Jowalshy has a copy of the australian default report. Send her a pm and I am sure she will be happy to send it you.

Oh and before anyone does, lets have no smutty coments about the title of this thread! (pete, PD, Johnnymitch and the rest......!!! You know who you are!) :D

I have the Aussie report. As FL says, Pm me your e-mail address and I will send it over to you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D