Sarah v's HSBC

Sarah Frost
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6057 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok thanks Freaky - ive took annual leave from work tommorrow so i can make a special trip to the court to deliver my bundle by hand! Is there a covering letter i need to put in with it for them and also DG's copy?

With regards to the stay - ill ask the court in person tommorow and ill ask about the fee. £35 isnt so bad - i thought it was £100!

Ill just wait and see what the court say! Thanks Freaky!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All you need is a front cover for the bundle. On mine I just put the name of claimant v's hsbc, case number *********, name of judge and date and time of hearing! Stick it to the front of the bundle just so they can see at a glance all the relevant details.

I have just checked on the costs and it is £35 without a hearing and £65 with a hearing but as your application will be heard on the day you may not have to pay anything.

Ok i dropped off my court bundle yesterday - such a massive queue!!

So i have to send one to DG aswell yeah?? Cor thats gonna cost me a fortune in postage!

The court said yesterday that my case was still going ahead. I got my letter from DG on Friday saying they had applied for a stay - how long will it take for the court to let me know their decision?

• 2 weeks later...