Can I get deadline for payment extended?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello guys, I've booked a holiday with Thomsons to Cuba and the deadline for payment is 28th March. I have paid £500 and theres another £900 which I can afford to pay but I just dont want to leave myself tight in the pocket until the next payday.

I've asked them if they can extend the deadline for a couple of weeks but they said the maximum they can do is 7 days....is this correct?

Halifax - WON:D (£1,000 put back in account)

Abbey National - WON:D (£521 nice shiny cheque)

Capital One - WON:D (£200 cheque)

HSBC - waiting for court decision:rolleyes:

Guest tlusnoc

If that's what it says in the contract you agreed to when you booked the holiday, then yes. Let's be honest they always make it very clear when the balance is payable.

If that's what it says in the contract you agreed to when you booked the holiday, then yes. Let's be honest they always make it very clear when the balance is payable.

oh ok then......................................I just spoke to them and they are extending it for me :D

Halifax - WON:D (£1,000 put back in account)

Abbey National - WON:D (£521 nice shiny cheque)

Capital One - WON:D (£200 cheque)

HSBC - waiting for court decision:rolleyes:

I think it depends where you book. If you booked at Thomson shop they alwasy ask for the balance two weeks before it is actually due to be paid to Thomsons.

If you book direct by phone or online, the date will be further ahead.

I now my balance is due on 6th April at the shop but if i had booked online it would be 2 weeks later.