How long?

armed_gorilla
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all ive reached the MCOL stage of my claim, its 2 weeks since Cap One acknowledged my claim. How long have they been taking with other peoples claims to offer to settle? Obviously there not going to be wanting to take this all the way but i just wondered how quick theyve dealt with other peoples claims.

Mine was acknowledged on the 7th, and I'm still waiting to hear anything.

GG

Capital One: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 14 Nov 06, Prelim 8 Dec 06, LBA 10 Jan 07, MCOL 1 Mar 07. Settled in full 2 Apr 07. :)

HSBC: Prelim 27 Feb 07, LBA 10 Apr 2007, Received offer 25 Apr 07. Rejected 2nd May 07. Received new offer 22 May 2007. Accepted 22 May 2007. Settled.

Barclaycard: SAR 2nd May 2007.

just been checking back through my paperwork, claim deemed served 13th October 2006, Capitoal one given till 1st november 2006 to reply, they notified the court on the 1st of November the claim had been paid, and did indeed settle claim with me on the first november 2006.

hope this helps give you an idea of time frame.

Mine was acknowledged on the 7th, and I'm still waiting to hear anything.

GG

Mines around the same time as yours then, mine was acknowledged on the 9th. I wish they would just sort it out, there not going to bother taking it any further.