first letter!!!!!!!!!!

louise
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

i have posted my first letter today!!!!!!!!

lookforward to a reply

i'm going to hand one in to the branch tomoorow to!!!

here's a copy!!!! what do you think???????

1st March 2006

HSBC

REQUEST FOR REPAYMENT OF CHARGES

Dear Sir/Madam,

ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxx

SORT NUMBER: xxxxx

My request

I am writing to ask you to refund to me the charges which you have levied from my account over the last 6 years

I now understand that the regime of “fees” which you have been applying to my account in relation to direct debit refusals, exceeding overdraft limits and so forth are unlawful at Common Law, Statute and recent Consumer regulations.

Your responsibilities

I would draw your attention to the terms of the contract which you agreed to at the time that I opened my account. It is an implied term of that contract that you would conduct yourselves lawfully and in a manner which complies with UK law.

I am frankly shocked that you have operated my account in this way as I had always reposed confidence in your integrity and expertise as my fiduciary.

What I require

I calculate that you have taken £2831.25 plus £280.41 which you have charged me in overdraft interest for the sum which you have taken. Total £3111.66

My targets to resolve this matter

I hope that you will enter into a sincere dialogue with me about this matter and I am writing this letter to you on the assumption that you will prefer to do this than merely respond with standard letters and leaflets.

I will give you 14 days to reply to me accepting unconditionally my request in principle and letting me know a date by which I will receive payment.

If you do not respond or you do not respond positively within this time period, I shall send you a letter before action giving you a further 14 days in which to reflect. I believe that these targets are more than sufficient for a large company such as yours with dedicated staff and departments.

After that will be no further communication from me and I shall issue a claim at the expiry of the second deadline.

Yours faithfully,

loops x

loops x

You have already posted this letter in a thread which you started a few days ago to deal with this claim.

Posting about the same claim in duplicate or parallel threads makes it harder work and confusing for us when we ttry to follow you or give you support.

So don't do it, please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks