CantTakeAnymore v HSBC

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just found out that every month for the last 6 years, HSBC has been posted a default notice on my credit report on an account that I thought all done and dusted and closed as of December2000.

They on the other hand have still got £767.00 debit showing on account that had no overdraft facility so I can only assume that its somehow made up of "slap on the wrist naughty points" that they have the power to dish out and charge you for the pleasure.

The major thing is that despite trying every way possible over that time to clear up the major bloopers from the past, and managing to do so to the tune of about £60,000 of debt after business folded, I still was being refused credit, even refused 3 times recently when trying to open a parachute account somewhere, and now I know why?

The have consistently lodged a default marker every moth for 6 years, they lodge my "status" as in serious default, , I wonder how long were they intending to continue to screw my life up for . Surely if it was that important enough to still be arranging a default marker each month wouldnt that be important enough to send me a letter requesting some payment.? But they havent, I was gobsmacked by finding it.

And M&S have done similar thing with an old store card account closed back in 2001 with a mutually arrived at plan of affordable monthly payments that have been payed EVERY month since . At that time the CAB was helping write and arrange things like this and together we wrote to M and S and to some Credit Cards Co's as well and requested they freeze the interest on the accounts As far as I knew that was agreed, but now I see they they never stoppoed adding interest despite my religious payments each monthe, they have a random sprinkling of defaults and late payments showing, but the payment is on a long standing dd that never changes andand that is their responsibilty to pull off my account. Where did the late and default marks spring from. Why do they show up bad some months but not others .

I now having to blindly go ahead with the bank challenges and hope that my main account with Woolwich dosen't get closed because I need it and I need my Electron or Delta card8)

if you aren't chasing woolwich for chrages - then they are going to close your account because you are reclaiming charges from other institutions.

i'd suggest a plan of action - jot down who and when (bank/whomever and approx dates) then send out a couple of sar's and see what comes back - if you have several - you may wish to do maybe two at a time - so it doesn't get too complicated and also so you could use the dosh you win from one to pay for more. just read the faqs and step by steps carefully. personal current accts. are slightly different from bus. accts. but the info for both is in this site. good luck.

here is a good starting point if you are just looking to g et started - it's our bible: Newcomer? Here's A User Guide

as you send out sar's start a thread for each in the relevant forum - you will get bank specific info from each forum so it's best to start a thread for each - as you write your sar -and it is an excellent way to keep track of what you have done on each. good luck with your claims.