brunette31 vrs Natwest.

brunette31
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone.......

i have started my claim for natwest since 3rd nov, im claiming back £3000 im at the stage now where i have had to pay a further £100 to my local court. received a letter from cobbetts on 24/3 saying i did not reply with proof of chrges, but i had faxed them and sent my chrges by recorded delivery. has anyone else got to this stage ????? :)

Morning

Yes my Mrs is at the stage of waiting for a court date. We have just received a copy of their Allocation Questionare stating that we have not sent a detailed POC (we have 3 times)

The advice we were given is to send another one to them recorded delivery so they have no excuse. Dont panic its just a scare tactic on their part and a complete waste off time. The judge will see that all the documentation has been sent so they are the ones that will look stupid.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/59890-mrs-martinix-natwest.html

Good Luck

Lloyds TSB (C.Acc) **WON - Fully Settled**

NatWest - £1367.96 - N1 Filed - AQ Compl

Lloyds TSB - Select Loan PPI - £4629.52 - N1 Filed - Settlement rejected

Lloyds TSB Credit Card - £373.48 - N1 Filed

MBNA Credit Card - £791.52 - N1 Filed

Capital One - £746.67 - N1 Filed -** Settlement awaited **

Halifax Credit Card - £836.12 - N1 Filed

Paragon Personal Finance - S.A.R 15/12/2006

Littlewoods - £834.43 - N1 Filed

Barclaycard - £1145.00 - N1 Filed

My Wife:

Natwest Current Account - £1197.98 - N1 Filed at Court

Capital One - £1150.94 - N1 Filed - **Settlement offer rejected **

Littlewoods - £1405.48 - N1 Filed

8-) PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS! 8-)

thanks for the reply...... since nov i have calculated natwest have charged me a further £550 in bank charges. so when they make their offer i will be asking for that amount plus my £3000. wish me luck !!!

Good Luck and keep going. Dont give up and keep us posted.

Lloyds TSB (C.Acc) **WON - Fully Settled**

NatWest - £1367.96 - N1 Filed - AQ Compl

Lloyds TSB - Select Loan PPI - £4629.52 - N1 Filed - Settlement rejected

Lloyds TSB Credit Card - £373.48 - N1 Filed

MBNA Credit Card - £791.52 - N1 Filed

Capital One - £746.67 - N1 Filed -** Settlement awaited **

Halifax Credit Card - £836.12 - N1 Filed

Paragon Personal Finance - S.A.R 15/12/2006

Littlewoods - £834.43 - N1 Filed

Barclaycard - £1145.00 - N1 Filed

My Wife:

Natwest Current Account - £1197.98 - N1 Filed at Court

Capital One - £1150.94 - N1 Filed - **Settlement offer rejected **

Littlewoods - £1405.48 - N1 Filed

8-) PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS! 8-)

anyone claimimg from natwest?????

i started my claim on November 2006, asking for £3200.00 back, i have paid £120.00 court costs and a further £100.00. sent back AQ and now awaiting court date....... has anyone else got this far ???? or know how long a court date takes???? im also going to claim back the charges from November 2006 to this date as they are still charging me each month.

any help would be appreicated.

thanks in advance :-?

Hello

Have a good read through these threads..

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/

uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

can anyone help????

im at the stage of paying £100 to my local court and now waiting for a court date, claiming £3000 back from NATWEST since nov 06 and still charging me now........... how long now????

can anyone help????

im at the stage of paying £100 to my local court and now waiting for a court date, claiming £3000 back from NATWEST since nov 06 and still charging me now........... how long now????

Threads merged and moved - please stick to one thread as it gets confusing following all your posts.

Have a read around this forum, but typically Cobbetts will pay out soon after the AQ filing date.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Hi all

I have just sent back my AQ plus £100 to the court with a detailed breakdown of charges as per the spreadsheet supplied off the site. I have also asked fo rthe defence to be struck out which cost £65.00 Swindon Court has said that they have it all and will go in front of the DJ this week for decision

HAve ot say Cobbetts are a real pain the proverbial and do not forget we are paying for them with all our bank charges they must really be laughing all the way to the bank and I bet it is not NW

StevePM

If you find this useful please tip my scales

First win £5k+ another five on the go all with NatWest

Hi all

HAve ot say Cobbetts are a real pain the proverbial and do not forget we are paying for them with all our bank charges they must really be laughing all the way to the bank and I bet it is not NW

I couldn't agree more:D

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

brunette 31 ,I have been waiting now 8 weeks since the court received my AQ.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Need advice......

i am claiming £3000 back from Natwest since Nov 06, i called them last week to ask for some more bank statements, they sent me statements that belonged to another customer??? i called to complain they apologised and said destoy the statements or hand into my local branch. i then recieved more bank statements on saturday morning... again belonging to another customer???? is that DPA breech??? what should i do now???

i got my court date for 16th may, waiting now for large cheque

Guest Niklowe

Hi brunette,

Yes that is most certainly a breach of the DPA. take them into your branch in a sealed envelope with the account name on.

Then write a letter to the DPA saying that you are appalled at this blatant breach of the DPA.

I asked for my current Bank statements and they have sent me another customers statements, i called my branch, they did not apologise(surprise surprise) they advised me to throw away???? i then received more bank statements on monday, again another customers bank statements.

any suggestions????

i called Trading Standards and they advised me to send a letter of complaint.

Guest NATTIE

Information Commissioners Office is worth a go and it it worth talking to the Customer Relations Unit in case this person is registered at your address.

You are duty bound to return the statements to them as soon as possible. Put them into an envelope addressed to the owner by name with the number of the account with a full note explaining how you got it and givng our website address. You should mark the envelope strictly private and confidential and give it to the owner's bank with a note asking them to send it to the account owner.

Also complain to the Information Commissioner and explain exactly what has happened.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

thanks for the reply............

i only have the customers names and sort code and acct nmber, do not have their address. if i seal the envelope the bank may open it and throw the letter to the customer????

Guest NATTIE

someone on this forum has said they haven't received their statements and cheque cashed two weeks ago, did they arrive around the same time?

I would ring up the local press immediately ...? tell them what natwest have done . this sort of incompetence was on watchdog a few weeks ago where banks were sending out peoples account info to the wrong people .Definately report this error to watchdog as they are highlighting this at the mo.

send NTWST the bank statements back after you have told the world of their incompetence recorded delivery . send all your letters to natwest recorded delivery (about 55 pence at post office ) as they cant say they havent received anything . I have rung the charges claim centre repeatedly and monitored them . Their number is 0800 015 4212 make sure you do this to ensure they register your claim or any letter you send them .I have also in my letters mentioned my local MP and radio station if they delay me any longer.

they will not register your claim until you have sent them the letter totalling all your charges .I realise you cannot register your claim against them until you get your statements .they held me up with this as well. just keep on and on at them.

I also had a friend who went into natwest and made a massive fuss in the foyer to get the statements sorted . they just want you to go away so you need to annoy/ shame them into giving you the information. you have a card to play as they have sent you someone elses private info. use their mistake against them to get them to give you the info on what they owe you .

another idea is to return the statements you received about someone elses account in person and invite a local press photographer along to record it....

Guest NATTIE

I am not a great believer in shouting and screaming at branch staff, personally, being staff myself but it is a clear breach of DPA, but simply on identity fraud aspect, it would be good to confirm someone else has not registered their address as yours.

thanks for that info.......

im already claiming £3000 from natwest, i have received my court date (16th may) i asked for more bank statements bcause i wanted to claim charges for this mnth, that is when i received the other customers statements. should i wait for the offer of £3000 before i start reporting them to trading standards ????