Lady E .v.Abbey

Lady E
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6089 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, sorry to disagree with CF, but I think that all courts that havnt so far, will be staying all claims no matter what is happening or about to happen, they are looking at the fact that they are bank charges cases and then slapping a stay on them. So i wouldnt bust a gut trying to do anything, just comply with any orders (not that shAbbey are) and wait to be told.

Sorry to be such a miseryguts about this, but this is what is happening.

Oh Gawd - I'll never be a Charleys Angel now LOL:D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Hi, sorry to disagree with CF, but I think that all courts that havnt so far, will be staying all claims no matter what is happening or about to happen, they are looking at the fact that they are bank charges cases and then slapping a stay on them. So i wouldnt bust a gut trying to do anything, just comply with any orders (not that shAbbey are) and wait to be told.

Sorry to be such a miseryguts about this, but this is what is happening.

Oh Gawd - I'll never be a Charleys Angel now LOL:D

Lu...............i reckon disagreeing with me makes you a shoe-in to be an Angel:) :) :)

that's what all the others do:confused:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Off to work now ,but when I come home guess what I will be doing ?????

Big thank you Charley F , if you dont ask , you dont get :p

dont tempt cos im sure hell come up with a good answer ;)xxkia

Hello again lady E,

I am going to keep everything crossed that the mighty Judge Rhodes can wear a superman outfit and take on the world for you!! Shabs can throw their Kryptonite but he will be steadfast and you will be Louis Lane!! I haven't gone on hols yet but as I've mentioned if I was around 23rd I would have offered to be at the Court if needed. I like the sound of the helpfulness of the staff you have spoken too.

Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

You might want to look at post #170 on the "battle with abbey" thread (sorry but i don't know how to create a link on this site.) it is a very interesting piece by GaryH that could be useful. good luck for the 6th sept and let me know how you get on.

Thanks psm ...getting very twitchy now , it is only less than 48 hrs away (23rd Aug) feels a bit like a dentist appointment.

I am trying to find details of the OFT announcement from 27/7. I have the questions and answers from the OFT website anyone help with the actual announcememnt plse?????

Is it just me Lady E, but from reading the notes on the link I gave you it appears that stays are being granted on a POSSIBLE test case dependant on the outcome of the OFT's review. Surely this cannot be so?

goodluck tomorrow Lady E.

I'm in court at 2pm tomorrow hopefully it will be a good day for us.

Lloyds settled in full

£4010.02:D

Halifax CC settled

£417.00 :D

Lloyds PPI

£3672.15 Refunded off loan :D

Good luck to you too Matty- scary isnt it ?

I am on at 10am and I am so nervous. Marmite girl recommended shiny shoes, and I see Nightowl told you to think of the judge with no clothes on ........any more tips advice????

I have my 3 copies of objection to the stay ,my case papers, my receipts, my spready on how much it has cost me so far , my spready for updated 8% interest , anything else???

I will post as soon as I get back home