Scottish Power first bill in 9months!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

recieved a bill today well two one for Gas and one for Electric, from Scottish Power, med into new property june last year, now want a grand between the both!

Surely I can claim a discount, I can not even set up a direct debit, there is no discount on the bill for dual fuel, its not my fault they have not bothered till now to bill.

what are my rights here anyone know?:confused:

If you complain, they will give a reduction on the amount. There is another thread running regarding this within utilities. It seems SP are very good at not getting bills out to their customers. I didn't get one for 6 years despite numerous efforts, including energywatch.

Scottish Power can't stop billing me. I have had 3 since september 2006 which does not make them quarterley. We have spoken on numerous occasions and nobody can explain this to us. Also they promise to ring you back when they've looked into the account but never ever do.

I have just sent a letter to energywatch to complain about them!

I had a problem where they started billing me at the property I'd been paying bills for in the name of someone I'd never heard of. When i asked for it to be changed, they then refused to acknowledge that I'd ever paid anything despite having lived there for years and having paid bills. Thereafter, they threatened to disconnect me........................threatened to break my door down.....................threatened court action.........................all prevented when i found one of my old bills which I was able to present to them. Had I not kept that, I really don't know where I would have got with them.

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress

Oh, and I should add, the final result came via Energywatch. As soon as they were involved, Scottish Power suddenly became very keen to listen to me and resolve the problem.

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress