accepting 65% offer?

saka
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Applied for judgement by default online, but it was rejected - as expected. B put in a last-minute defence. What do I need to do now?

Anybody there who could advise me? Do I just wait for a letter from MCOL and B's letter of defence? Do I need to take any action?

What I don't understand is: Since my online claim I haven't received an official letter of defence from B's, but on the MCOL Website - when I tried to apply for judgement by default after 28 days - it suddenly said that a defence was put in 3 weeks ago (it didn't say on the MCOL Website before - and I did not get a letter)...???

you will get a letter soon saying that your case has been transfered to your local court .... along with B's defence mcol wont ask for an AQ but your local court might/might not if they dont you may still have to pay the £100

• 2 weeks later...

Received notification - along with B's standard defence - that my case has been transferred to Bow County Court. Does anybody know how long it approx. takes to get a court date? Have been waiting for 2 weeks now. Is it worth contacting the court?

By the way, I haven't received a reply from B's to my last letter (refusal of second offer), which I sent about 4 weeks ago. They could at least have the courtesy to answer letters.

When I have finished this case, I will start a new claim re unwanted Additions Account to get my account fees back. B's hasn't responded to my letters in this regard either.

Phoned the court - they said it will probably not be before end of July until I get a court date (weren't very helpful and a bit short, I must say - but they must be dealing with a lot of calls now) :-(