Here I come Barclaycard !!!!

john-boy999
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

After sending the court papers for my Halifax claim last week, I thought I would start on someone new .............. so I targeted Barclaycard as the banker in my next round of Deal or no Deal !

However, this is a bit more tricky than the Halifax as I have defaulted on my card and it has been passed to a collection agency. I have read the various threads about debt collection agencys and have sent a dpa to Barclaycard and a covering letter to the dca with £1.

I hope this is the correct way, if not could someone be so kind as too show me the way on this one.

All the best to you all

John

• 1 month later...

Eventually, I have received some sort of response and I could not believe what I have just discovered.

I came home to 2 large a4 envelopes from Barclaycard, BOTH correctly addressed to me. The first one had my statements but only from 2004 because they do not hold statements past that date (just stalling in my eyes) BUT.......................... when I opened the second envelope and removed the covering letter, I found that I had SOMEONE ELSES statements. I had a complete list of statements for someone in Mid Glamorgan and it has everything on them.

I have read a thread months ago about this happening to someone else, but I can no longer find it.

Does anyone have any ideas how I should go about landing Barclaycard in the sh*t?

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 11 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks