Shop Direct Financial Services (Littlewoods)

steve5080
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My wife bought me a Sat Nav for Chrstmas last year;) form Great Universal (Littlewoods), however it didn't work :( and after 24 phone calls to the manufacture:mad: , was adviced to return it to form whens it came. She returned together with a dress and on 1 March she queried why she had not recieved a credit, she was asked to send proof of postage, this she did and on the 8 March recieved a credit for the dress. On 17 March she again quired why the Sat Nav had not been credit and was again asked to send proof of postage.

In their "sequence of events" sent with statmates in resonce to S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), they have note that on 14 June she was refusing to pay for the Sat Nav. It seems clear that if they received the dress, then they must have recieved the Sat Nav, and that the amount owed is in dispute. Yet they have issured 2 defult letters and transfered the "debit" to Moorcroft.

I know that they are not supposed to do that but I need to know exactly what they are in breach of. I know there is a brilliant responce here somewere but I can't find it, Please point me in the right direction

Creation Financial Services--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

Statements received 28 Oct

PAR sent 30 Oct for £910 Credited £282 as Good will Offer

LBA sent 28 Dec for £730

N1 filled out, but they phoned and settelled in full 19 Jan:D

GE Capital--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

Capital One---S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

Great Universal(Littlewoods Shop Direct--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

PAR sent 19 Jan

Nat West--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 26 Oct

Received 27 Oct

Acknowledgement received 28 Oct

My wife bought me a Sat Nav for Chrstmas last year:wink: form Great Universal (Littlewoods), however it didn't work :sad: and after 24 phone calls to the manufacture:evil: , was adviced to return it to form whenes it came. She returned together with a dress and on 1 March she queried why she had not recieved a credit, she was asked to send proof of postage, this she did and on the 8 March recieved a credit for the dress. On 17 March she again quired why the Sat Nav had not been credit and was again asked to send proof of postage.

In their "sequence of events" sent with statmates in resonce to S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), they have note that on 14 June she was refusing to pay for the Sat Nav. It seems clear that if they received the dress, then they must have recieved the Sat Nav, and that the amount owed is in dipute. Yet they have issured 2 defult letters and transfered the "debit" to Moorcroft.

I know that they are not supposed to do that but I need to know exactly what they are in breach of. I know there is a brilliant responce here somewere but I can't find it, Please point me in the direction

LBA sent 28 Dec for £730

Great Universal(Littlewoods Shop Direct--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

PAR sent 19 Jan

Received 27 Oct

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am at LBA stage with this lot over an item that was returned to them and they claim not to have recieved, in spite of crediting the second item sent in the same package. I am also claiming a refund of all PPL payments as this was at best, mis sold. I see on the bottom of their letter head is reads "Authorised and regulated by the Finnancial services Authority in respect of Insurance Mediation activities only". Can anyone explain exactly what this means, are they no longer authorised to sell insurance?

LBA sent 28 Dec for £730

PAR sent 19 Jan

Received 27 Oct