HELP Wrong name on CCJ

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4994 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

could anyone please help me. I recently noticed that a CCJ issued against me in 2003 has my name spelt wrong and also my post code. The CCJ shows on my credit file with experian with my name spelt wrong on it too. The CCJ does not show at all on equifax. Im i able to have this removed off my file or will they just amend the original.

alexthekid

Hi

Send a letter to Equifax regarding this matter and let them know that you believe the information is incorrect. They will contact the company for you to resolve it. I had the same problem. I had a default registered against me by a company I had never heard of as well as incorrect birth date etc. Equifax are really helpful and have sent me a letter stating that they are awaiting a response and will be in contact with me ASAP.

Good Luck

Lloyds TSB (C.Acc) **WON - Fully Settled**

NatWest - £1367.96 - N1 Filed - AQ Compl

Lloyds TSB - Select Loan PPI - £4629.52 - N1 Filed - Settlement rejected

Lloyds TSB Credit Card - £373.48 - N1 Filed

MBNA Credit Card - £791.52 - N1 Filed

Capital One - £746.67 - N1 Filed -** Settlement awaited **

Halifax Credit Card - £836.12 - N1 Filed

Paragon Personal Finance - S.A.R 15/12/2006

Littlewoods - £834.43 - N1 Filed

Barclaycard - £1145.00 - N1 Filed

My Wife:

Natwest Current Account - £1197.98 - N1 Filed at Court

Capital One - £1150.94 - N1 Filed - **Settlement offer rejected **

Littlewoods - £1405.48 - N1 Filed

8-) PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS! 8-)