kerrypotterV'sHSBC

Kerrypotter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6059 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

good morning good morning

OK - help required please for documetntion required for the telephone hearing on 6th Sep

I have the following

Bank statements with charges on them

letters sent to HSBC (first letter and LBA)

Correspondance to DG - nudge letters (with no reponse)

Copy of draft order for directions

Copy of a draft order (example)

Witness statement

Statement of evidence(only thing here is I have not put an example of my own in as I only have copies of the pages with charges on them and I cannot find a good example)

some examples of settled claims (the list we have her on this site....have only printed off around 16 pages as there is so many)

anyway - is that what i need? Does it sounds OK?

Thanks guys

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also - for some reason my excel spreadsheet has buggered up on the interest total on some of my beginning letters and is more also than my MCOL total. Shall i wrtie a letter saying this in with my stuff? Saying that I understand that my totals are wrong and will be OK accepting what I have filed the MCOL for (tis about 100.00 less) Or just leave it??

Ok - well have sent off the docs I may rely upon today. Have not metnioned about the error in the 8% total, when mentioned I will say that it is an error and am happy to except the amount originally claimed for on MCOL

Hoping this is all OK and shall go off on me hols and wait and see what has happened when I return. An offer rather than a stay would be nice - but could well be wishful thinking now eh?

Hi Kerry,

I'm not sure about the requirements for telephone hearings. Now you've sent your totals off and I would be of mind to plead ignorance if noticed, and say spreadsheet must have corrupted. Before the hearing try to get this back on track so that you know exactly what the 8% is to date. Alternatively, you may also be able to send revised copies of your schedule of charges if you manage to fix the bug.

I got in a bit of a state with regards to the bundle and just did the best I could. I kept reminding myself that although obviously I wanted to do it right, I am not a solicitor and this is not my full time job. The small claims track should be mindful of this I hope. Enjoy your holiday :)

hi there - thankyou. It is a telephone hearing and only an allocation hearing. Therefore I don't have to do all required of a court bundle. DG do however have to set up the teklephone hearing 2 days before, which is a result. As if they don't I shall be applying for a judgement

I have now rectified the total on 8% and have done for the last few nudges, and I think you're right ......will stick to the total now and pleading ignorance is def the way forward

and you're right - we are not solicitors and i guess this will be taken into account. you just don;t want to help them tighten the rope to hang you with eh?

thanks alot guys. good luck - and I cannot wait for me hols - woo hooooo

You can also find the nudge letters in my signature aswell. But here is the link anyway:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/78873-new-after-28-days.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Hi me again - some advise needed please.

Am going to send another nudge today - but I know that HSBC are going to apply for a stay (after me conversation with ol Jase). MY problem is that my telephone hearing is for 6th Sep at 3.30 and my plane lands back from holiday at 3.35pm.

Ya see my predicament? I didn;t expect it to get this far so wasn;t worried. I guess I just have to wait and see what the judge says re: the stay, and get to appealing against it when am back from me hols?!?!?!

the other thing I can hope for is hearing nothing from DG, as they have to set up the telephone details 2 days before the 6th Sep....and therefore win by Judgement by default??

Oooooh - it's enough to send your brain to mush! Is this what you guys would do?

Before all this with the test case the advice would be to ring the court and ask for an adjourment as you were away on the specified date but I really don't know what to advise now. Hope someone else can help you.

If you click on the triangle report.gif and ask if someone could take a look then one of the mods might be able to help!

Just a point to note, the report button is primarily to report offensive, abusive, spam posts etc. However that said if you can not get a reply to a question and you have searched the forum it can be used to draw attention to a particular post.

Thank you.

I am going to leave it as late as possible to see the outcome. If DG asks for a stay and it gets granted then I have a few days to appeal, So I can do it when I am back

If I hear nothing from DG re: the telephone hearing details, I can ask for it to be thrown out when am back.

If I tell the court I can;t make it now - they are going to put it back by atleast another 2 months.....!!?

I have someone at home checking on the post......

You see what I mean? What would you do?

• 4 weeks later...

Well - I am back from my hols and right up until about midday on 6th Sep I heard nothing (bearing in mind the letter from the court said they need to set up the telephone details atleast 2 days before, so thought I was home dry). so they call me about midday to make sure I was available for the 3.30 telephone call....which of course I wasn't, so have asked for an adjournment.

ARGH

Any advice of what to do next appreciated?!?!?

Hope everyone is OK....

K