cobbets

yorkshireflared
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my battle continues i was sending faxes to andrew bailey of cobbets 2 hrs i phoned to make sure he had recived them i was told he had left and the fax no wasnt used any more:confused: i spoke to laura shingler who gave me her fax and email nos she said i didnt know you had got a court date lol i said well its 11 april so you think they are ready for paying up lol:eek:

I hate to say this, but Cobbetts are only doing the job they are paid to by their paymasters Nat West. Cobbetts must be making a fortune out of this, and as long as Nat West bankroll them they will be as slippery and intimidating as always .Don't believe a word they say. It is in their interest to be as un-accomodating as possible.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

yorkshirflared, Always better to write. Send recorded delivery so you can keep a record. F axing is fine , but htey can always say they never received it .

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Sometimes they pay up quick and they might even wait and meet you on the court steps. ( very rare ) The one thing you can be sure about is that they have not defended their penalty charges in a court yet , because they would have to reveal their true costs. So as long as you handle you claim correctly you wil win. Loads of help available on this great site. So ask away. Good luck.

• Haha 1

Send hard copy through the post. Guaranteed next day delivery. Then you will definately know they have received it.

do nat west pay up b4 court date:confused:

i will answer that one my self now cant say too much as i cant tell third party anything get my drift any one who has had the letter will know what i mean but my battle is over hooray

court date 11 th april am waiting fer my prommised check

yorky,

I love cryptic clues. undecided.gif

i will answer that one my self now cant say too much as i cant tell third party anything get my drift any one who has had the letter will know what i mean but my battle is over hooray

court date 11 th april am waiting fer my prommised check

check came had to send it back they put my name and pay into acount number i havent used that acount in 4 yrs i sent it back telling them just to put my name on so i could pay it into my new bank acount not heard from them or got new check yet

Oh my God...... how incompetent!!! Let's hope they get it right this next time!!! xx :o

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.