MBDISS V HSBC need help with non compliance to SAR

mbdiss
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone I’m helping out my mother-in-low with her claim but HSBC have decided not to play ball with her. She has sent an SAR request which they have not complied to they are now out of the 40 days and we have sent the non-compliance letter giving them 7 more days but still nothing. we are going to submit a complaint to the Information commissioner. And all so go to court in order to got the statements, the thing I need help with is the POC for the court as I’m unsure what I need to put in it so could anyone that has dealt with anything likes please give me some advice.

Have you tried to access the statements online. Quick and easy to set up on HSBC website. Alternatively you could ask for your statements from your local branch. I did this and they printed off 6 years for me there and then, took about half an hour. This would get your claim moving quicker as you have already waited long enough!