style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

i allegedly received a parking ticket last year in march. got one notice to owner 30 days later which i appealed and was upheld for out of time etc. did not receive anything from the council about how to go about paying the fine.

my question is:

does the ticket need to be stuck to my car? as nothing was on my vehicle.

the local council say they sent letters out but cant prove it or send me a copy of the original ticket.

consequently i had to pay bailiff's £500. to take his clamp of my car as this was the only way to save my car.

i have appealed again to the courts about not receiving any letters, and still waiting to hear. what can i do now?

cheers

V Halifax bank charges...in progress:-| and causing a headache:-?

Barclaycard out of date debt...HISTORY!!!!:-D

4 x CCA requests = 4 squashed debts:D

hi all

i allegedly received a parking ticket last year in march. got one notice to owner 30 days later which i appealed and was upheld for out of time etc. did not receive anything from the council about how to go about paying the fine.

my question is:

does the ticket need to be stuck to my car? as nothing was on my vehicle.

the local council say they sent letters out but cant prove it or send me a copy of the original ticket.

consequently i had to pay bailiff's £500. to take his clamp of my car as this was the only way to save my car.

i have appealed again to the courts about not receiving any letters, and still waiting to hear. what can i do now?

cheers

The ticket is only served it it is put on the car or handed to the person in charge of the vehicle: Chances are that they have a picture of the car with the ticket on it, or it was issued via CCTV.

From that far back there is a fair chance that the ticket only had one date on it which makes the ticket invalid, which council was this with and does it operate Decriminalised Parking.

When you say you are at court is this for a Statutory Declaration or some other avenue

• 3 weeks later...