style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5466 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

last year i changed banks and canceled the direct debit with ntl untill i set up new dd with new bank.

so i missed one payment not the end off the world, so the next month i had the two months payment to make, this was done over the counter at a bank by my girlfriend.

the next month i received my new statement, i did not show the payment that was made over the counter, so i phoned them up,they said i needed to speak to there lost payment department. the fact they have such a department means that this happens all the time.

well after about another two months they still could not find the payment and were pushing me to repay the amount again and the next two months amounting to about £70, i was just about to move house so asked them to move my account to new address, they said they did not cover that area.

i then told them i had moved and the new address to send the final bill to me.

the next month i received a new bill from them witch included one months service from my old address, plus they had stop the free line rental and had started to charge me full amount because i was in arrears with account.

i phoned them up and said to them i had moved house and was not receiving any services from them. i was told they cant end contract until i paid up to date. i told them i was prepaid to pay infull untill i moved house, was told it was not possible, i then asked to speak to a manager this is not possible she said,can you get one to call me, this was five months ago and no call,they are still sending me bills, i just send them back not at this address any more but still they come. i will be moving house again this week so they will not know in new address.

my question is are they allow to keep billing me for services not received and should i have got a final bill when i moved?

now i don't want to give them a penny if i can help it.

HALIFAX - £603.27 *WON*

HALIFAX CC - £245 *WON*

NatWest CC - £400 *won*

BARCLYCARD -£84 REFUND claim #6qz54472

YORKSHIRE 1 BANK £472.56 claim # 6qz53180

YORKSHIRE II £1373.37 moneyclaim

LETTING AGENT £200 REFUNDED

MISSES NATIONWIDE £764 *WON*

MISSES TOP SHOP GE CAPITAL*WON*

rbs £81*won*

total so far £4138.56

Have you got the receipt for the payment made at the bank by your g/f?

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

i am arraid that by the time this came to light she could not find the recipt and swears that she did pay it.

HALIFAX - £603.27 *WON*

HALIFAX CC - £245 *WON*

NatWest CC - £400 *won*

rbs £81*won*

total so far £4138.56

i am arraid that by the time this came to light she could not find the recipt and swears that she did pay it.

If the payment was by cheque then it would show on her statement. Otherwise if you could work out the exact date you may be able to get the bank to check against that days transactions. Probably a long-shot though.

Other than that, I am sorry to say but I think you are stuffed....moral to the story, always keep receipts.

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

HALIFAX - £603.27 *WON*

HALIFAX CC - £245 *WON*

NatWest CC - £400 *won*

rbs £81*won*

total so far £4138.56

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5466 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks