Are they still closing accounts?

MandyNI
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I really want to start this process and have all my statements so have completed the spreadsheet. It's around £2k which would clear my overdraft thank you very much!

However I was stalling because of the whole changing bank accounts whilst O/D thing. So question is are N/Wide still rountinely closing accounts. It seems that Lori got a behave yourself letter - is there a £sum that they seem to tolerate etc?

Thanks in antici .................pation!

I have got my money from them too, and a warning to be good! However, they haven't closed my account. Good luck with your claim. They seem to be getting wise to the fact that people are getting better informed about their rights.

DDD.

Dolly Day Dream

Ok, well maybe I'll open another online account just in case and get rolling. ANy views on whether it best to ask them to detail charges or just go ahead and detail it yourself!?

Read up on all the threads and find a spreadsheet which suits your situation. I used Vampiress's and they were fabulous. It is important that the banks see that claimants are serious and have their material properly set out. Go for it, and good luck!

DDD.

Dolly Day Dream