Flower19 v Lloyds

flower19
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Flower

I got the exact same letter on the exact same day that i got my settlement letter, 2 different envelopes, they might have well just shoved em both in one and saved themselves a bit on the postage!! LOL

It could mean thou babe that your settlement letter is on its way as well and just stuck in the postal system.

Fingers crossed you get it tomorrow

Jen

xxxx

Yes. Both dated the same. A

ctually was a bit confusing.THe first one trying to justify the charges and the second with what appears to be the same points as the defence plus the settlement.

All rather strange.

Lloyds got my figures wrong as well. It must be a dodgy calculator ;)

I advised Lloyds solicitors, provided them with the dates and figures again, and within a week they had amended their offer, and yes it was with confidentiality clauses, which seem to be standard. Almost as standard as the Bog off reply to the clauses which those who win reply with.

Flower hope your letter is there soon

Red

Hi everyone :D

Good news...the settlement letter has finally arrived YEAH! (with conditions attached of course).

However, the sums are completely wrong (they must indeed have a very dodgy calculator :rolleyes:) over £600 plus less and must put them right on this. I don't think they are including the interest which is the exact sum missing? Has this happened to any of you?

Now, for the ones who have already been through this stage...did you send your offer of settlement letter with your conditions or did you just cross the conditions in their letter and signed it? Or did you send both?

Flower:D

Did you also include this?

"I am also not prepared to agree to any confidentiality clauses you try to impose, unless of course your client wishes to make an offer of due consideration in addition to the amount of £xxxxx, in order to be afforded this privilege by myself" :D

Hey Flower, good news!!!

When my claims ended I did not see the return clause from successful claimees as you have posted, as it was a while ago!

I just advised them that i would not agree to their proposed confidentiality clauses, but I did say that I would attend a meeting with a bank manager which was one of their terms too.

At that meeting I kindly asked him to refund the charges which the bank had put onto my account since my claim, which he did LOL

Actually my most recent claim had no conditions at all. Just the first one. different solicitors though.

I just went to the meeting tongue in cheek!

Flower - I would not accept their conditions (but do accept the money LOL)

Hi Flower,

Congratulations on your settlement!

I'm sure you'll sort out any conditions they have tried to impose!

Pondy :)

LloydsTSB - Current Account claim £5,554 settled unconditionally 25.4.2007 :D

If the Pondfish has helped click his scales! ;-)

Please donate to this site if you can! :-)

Well done Flower! Nearly there, I hope (cos I'm about a day in front and I'd like to think this one was finished!) (More to do)

They offered me more than I asked but had forgotten AQ fee and daily rate - so I reminded them!

I sent a letter with my conditions (ignored theirs) but didn't bother with the confidentiality bit. (Perhaps I'm feeling sorry for them)

Will see what happens .... off on hols for a week, it would be nice to have some spending money!!

Hi Flower, Just seen you won. Well done :D Proper bo that!

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent