Trish V Abbey

tinytrish
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I guess i got some success....i claimed £334 back from Abbey they have credited my account with £220, as a "good will gesture" !!...i have 4 weeks to accept this....not sure what to do....is it best to accept...or to claim the whole amount?....they also enclosed thier charges, which states the same charges as im claiming back.....very confusing

must admit I thought it was 40 days not working days

2 Accounts with statements back to Feb 04 = £802 in charges

S.A.R received by Abbey 22.09.06 .......start the clock!:D

9.10.06 received letter from Pam Speed 'information to follow'

12.10.06 received last 14 months of altered statements :rolleyes:

01.11.06 LBA sent to Abbey for statements

10.11.06 received statements back to 2000 - on one account:|

15.11.06 2nd LBA sent for outstanding information

26.11.06 Outstanding info arrives

30.11.06 Prelim for £1089 received by Abbey

06.12.06 Sorry you are unhappy letter received

21.12.06 Sent LBA giving 14 days before court action

22.12.06 Received GOGW for £375

Just noticed you got two threads on the go so i put this info in here. Its 40 days which includes weekends, holidays, everyday!!!. Thats what everyone else has gone with and they dont contest it. I have to admit that mine took a couple more days but this is due to them getting so many of these requests at the moment. Did you send them the DPA from the FAQ's?.Im at A.Q stage so if you wanna have a look heres my thread.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/42608-sparkys-lass-abbey.html

Hi sparky thanks for your reply....errr....afraid im not very good at all this, and im sure i confused you and anyone else :o....i claimed from abbey £334 they paid into my account £220....not sure what to do now....accept or fight for the rest?........The reason i asked about the "40 days" is because i am also claiming from Barclaycard, thier 40 days are up....but i cant find a template of the next letter i send....this could be down to the fact im female, menopausal, or just plain dumb !!!:rolleyes:....anyway....i would be very grateful if you can offer any advice, and thank you once again for your reply ....Trish

can anyone tell me if i accept £220 out of a £340 claim please??

You can reply to them accepting this as part payment but you are going to claim the rest back unless they pay up.see here for example:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejecting-offers.html

oh and read this for what to do next stages:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

All information is here and most templates require minimal editing!!