Givemebackmemoney V Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone

Thanks to this website I have started our claim against the Halifax, We sent our S.A.R on the 12/12/06 and received 4 full copies of all our statements through the post!!! We calculated that we are owed £2435 from unlawful charges over the last 5 years and so sent our prelim letter on 22/2/07. Im just about send our L.B.A today but have a quick question.

We received a letter last week from Halifax stating that they are 'sorry' to hear about recent complaint and that they have 8 weeks to investigate and respond...Is this right or is it just another delaying tactic?

Also, the L.B.A template starts with the line 'I am very disappointed that you have failed to respond to my letter', in this case they have resonded to our letter so would anyone suggest editing that first line as it may go against us if we did end up in a courtroom??

Thanks

John

Hiya,

Yes the 8 week letter is just a stalling letter. Ignore it.

You just need to tweak the lba.

Just put some thing like

'I am very disappointed that you have failed to respond in a positive manner to my letter',

Also after the lba has been send, a lot of people have been phoning and getting a settlement. It is always worth a try.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

No,

That can only be included at the court stage.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .