albbyswife

Have You Won Using Contractual Compound Interest????

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4886 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Has Anyone Won Their Claim With Contractual Compound Interest???????

If So, Please Feel Free To Share The News!!!!

Alot Of Us On Here I See (me Especially!!!) Are Wondering How People Have Got On Plus It Would Just Be Helpful If People Could See These All In One Place!!! If That Is Possible

Thanks

If So, Please Feel Free To Share The News!!!!

Alot Of Us On Here I See (me Especially!!!) Are Wondering How People Have Got On Plus It Would Just Be Helpful If People Could See These All In One Place!!! If That Is Possible

Thanks

check out this one......a long thread so maybe just cut to the last pages?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/33005-bong-hsbc-contractual-interest.html

---------------------------

ARE YOU A BUSINESS CLAIMANT?

CAG NOW HAVE A BUSINESS CLAIMS FORUM !

GO HERE !

CAN'T FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR?

Look here.

Got your old T&C's ?

Visit this thread to help others.

-----------------------------

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Hmmm.. not entirely sure that was a contractual win TBH. An excellent and hard faught win and great news for post 6 years claimants, but I'm not sure we should be citing that as anything significant in CI terms.

Yes, lots of people have. But there have also been some near disasters. If you are going to claim it, make sure you do your research and you know and are confident of your arguements.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.