Taff-p v barclays

taff-p
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6022 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,Sent my sar on the 23rd/february.recived the usual reply blah blah blah..your statments will be sent to you within the next few weeks ect.ect.This was dated 5/march..thay got just over 2 weeks left..I'll keep you informed of my progress regards taff.:)

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

S,A,R. SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

Welcome taff, let the games begin :)

Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas

DAY 45: 27/10 - Data Non-Compliance sent off

DAY 67: 18/11 - N1 Deemed served

DAY 114: 03/01 - Judgment served £60 cheque rec'd; Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70

59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80

179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs

254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Advice & opinions offered are personal, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi rightfullymine,Thay seem to always send payment back..strange:cool:

But hay im not complaining..i'll be watching your thread to keep an eye on how you are progressing..good luck..taff.

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

Hi Taff-p & Rightfullymine

Sent my SAR on 26 Feb and got my cheque back with the same standard letter. So am sitting and waiting too.

Will follow both your threads with interest.

Bahoney

Good luck Bahoney+trucker..:)

Will also keep an eye out for your threads.;)

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

• 2 weeks later...

Well' still waiting for my statments...thay have until tuesday.:rolleyes:

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

Well there 40 days are up..still no statments. Time to send a letter of non-compliance out.:-x

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

Today i have sent Barclays a letter of Non-Compliance;)

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

• 4 weeks later...

Ok all. Finaly got around to sending my prelim, letter and now sending my Lba..barclays owe me £4,885 not including the 8% intrest were able to claim back..just a mater of time now before i file with the courts.:D

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

• 2 months later...

filed my claim with the court on wednesday the 27th june for £6,414.98..That includes total amount to date plus int + court costs. On the same day barclays came forward with a offer of £3.500. which i have sent a letter stating i would except as part payment to the total amount and that legal action had started to recover the full amount.just waiting for a date of issue from the courts as the posal strike as put all mail back for a few days..regards taff.:D

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

Hi taff

Did you file with your local court? Past threads indicate B's will withdraw the offer now you have rejected which obviously is no skin off your nose and the 8% is accruing (even though I'm sure £3.5 k in the bank next week would have been handy!)

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

Hi welshcakes..I filed with the wrexham county court last wednesday..and yes the £3.500.00 would have been very handy, But not as much as the £6,414.00 will be when i win....:D

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

• 3 weeks later...

my claim was issued on the 27th june,And today time has run out for barclays to acknowledge my claim, I phoned my local court who are dealing with it, and thay have said there has been no acknowledment from barclays, OK do i give them more time..or do i ask for a judgment against them, I have heard this will prolong the case,or do i just phone them and ask whats going on and are thay going to defend..any ideas :) thanks taff.

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

Taff, I think it'd be worth calling Barclays and giving them a nudge in the right direction. You may find that they're about to, or will arrange to send the acknowledgment in as it may have just been missed. Since you've also had a partial offer, it may also be worth asking them if they are ready to settle in full to save more time and hassle. If they say no, simply say fine, I'll look forward to hearing from you then...and continue as normal. I say this because sometimes you never know until you ask....although Barclays do tend to take it to the line.

All the best :)

Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas

DAY 45: 27/10 - Data Non-Compliance sent off

DAY 67: 18/11 - N1 Deemed served

DAY 114: 03/01 - Judgment served £60 cheque rec'd; Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70

59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80

179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs

254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Advice & opinions offered are personal, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Will do crash,i'll phone the litigation dept tomorrow lunch time,cheers m8.:)

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

Hello all..since my last post ive tried many times to get a responce from the litigation dept,ive left messages as ive only been able to talk to a recorded message, and still am non the wiser if barclays are going to acknowlage or not,should i ask for a judgement against them now?help please... thanks taff..:)

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

go for mate, sent mine in a few months ago, got the statments, bank sent letter saying that they would look into my complaint, few weeks later replied with offer:mad: :mad: , turned it down now just waiting for reply regarding possible court action. Buggers just charged me again and i have requested that they include that in the settlment.

Next on the list is Barclaycard & Marbles

Hi taff

Quite honestly, I would ring Wrexham court. Confirm that you have allowed a few extra days out of courtesy for the bank to acknowledge and you feel it appropriate to now file for Judgement.

The court staff will pull up your case and see the time scale and advise you whether they have received anything - often it can take a few days for it to come through from the local court. Mine (Cardiff) took over a week for them to forward on the Defence from Barclays because the actual court was dealing with a backlog and staff were working weekends to clear.

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

Hi welshcakes..thanks for the reply,i have already phoned wrexham court today and thay said its up to myself what i do next,i know the courts have a backlog of claims to deal with as do the banks but barclays have been so slow from day 1 back in february until now it just doesnt seem to change..stuff it i'll give them until friday and if i dont recive acknowlagement from barclays i'll file a judgement against them...cheers anyway for your help welshcakes..taff..

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY