Paz6669 vs HSBC

paz6669

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4584 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pazz6669 and Castlebest - Same here

Letter from HSBC re Hold - contact FOS if you want.

Wrote a letter to DG back in April - no response (no surprise there!)

Veester

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." -- Joshua J. Marine‏ ;)

Better than the truth itself is truthful living.

• 5 weeks later...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello paz, can't say I 've heard that... can you remember where you heard it... ? Maybe they know something we don't ...... :confused::)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

You are so right pete ....... look at the news today ..... RBS - £1 BILLION in bonuses coming up...... that's obscene .... and the Chancellor says 'We won't pay anyone who had anything to do with the credit crunch ' - how are they going to police that , I ask you :rolleyes:

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I think everyone is just in 'On Hold' mode at the moment paz, but on the site I reckon we are all of the opinion that the day of reckoning (settlement) will come :)......... eventually .....:rolleyes: LOL!

Nemo me impune lacessit

• 3 weeks later...

There you go Paz happy reading ...... but at the moment it's just the same advice I think ..... get your claim to court and wait..........

OFT Test Case Updates and Discussion - The Consumer Forums

Have a read of my post on dicky's site ... just below yours ...:)

Nemo me impune lacessit