Paz6669 vs HSBC

paz6669
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pazz6669 and Castlebest - Same here

Letter from HSBC re Hold - contact FOS if you want.

Wrote a letter to DG back in April - no response (no surprise there!)

Veester

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." -- Joshua J. Marine‏ ;)

Better than the truth itself is truthful living.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello paz, can't say I 've heard that... can you remember where you heard it... ? Maybe they know something we don't ...... :confused::)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

You are so right pete ....... look at the news today ..... RBS - £1 BILLION in bonuses coming up...... that's obscene .... and the Chancellor says 'We won't pay anyone who had anything to do with the credit crunch ' - how are they going to police that , I ask you :rolleyes:

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I think everyone is just in 'On Hold' mode at the moment paz, but on the site I reckon we are all of the opinion that the day of reckoning (settlement) will come :)......... eventually .....:rolleyes: LOL!

Nemo me impune lacessit

• 3 weeks later...

There you go Paz happy reading ...... but at the moment it's just the same advice I think ..... get your claim to court and wait..........

OFT Test Case Updates and Discussion - The Consumer Forums

Have a read of my post on dicky's site ... just below yours ...:)

Nemo me impune lacessit