been away have to start again.

fedupandskint
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I started my claim back in June but due to serious illness and being in hospital im having to start again well with the amount ect.. just thought i would post on here to let everyone know and to wish anyone and everyone good luck..

my total charges are 4661 pounds sorry my sign does not work

nikki = Fedupandskint V ShABBEY

Data Protection Act recieved today 8/6/06 so 40 days start

finally recieved bank statements today 11/10/06 :-|

new bank account set up today finally got everything i need and done it :D

calculations worked out amount comes to 4,621

Sorry everyone still trying to get sorted out been in hospital and not been able to follow it up so having to start again now:-x

Data Protection Act and ten pound fee sent statements recieved eventually 3 missing but i had them online so could calculate from there

15th march Request for payment of charges sent registered mail. 14 days starts 16th

second request for payment of charges sent 14 days are up on 3rd May. will then file MCOL

Letter sent today requesting money back sent it recorded delivery so i count from tomorrow is it? and then if no reply i re-send it don't i? just reading it all over again is confusing me sorry to be a pain in butt :confused:

Sorry everyone still trying to get sorted out been in hospital and not been able to follow it up so having to start again now:-x

Data Protection Act and ten pound fee sent statements recieved eventually 3 missing but i had them online so could calculate from there

15th march Request for payment of charges sent registered mail. 14 days starts 16th

second request for payment of charges sent 14 days are up on 3rd May. will then file MCOL

hI FEDUP, hope you are feeling better, they wont reply straight away, you just send the LBA in 14 days

hope this helps

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Thanks that is brilliant

Have recieved a reply from Abbey

thankyou for contacting us and sorry you feel the need to complain ect ect ect the usual letter people get by reading the forum.. but am just counting the days now till the 4th April..

Do i need to do anything before hand? Please someone help me as i don't want to miss anything.. they say they will contact me in 4 weeks:confused:

Thanks for that.. Just the last thing i wanted to do was send it now and muck it all up just a nightmare trying to figure out what to do next..

cheers to this site for all the info and letter templates i could not write those without getting confused ;)