20,000th member

HD
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6543 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm sure that many of us have been watching out for this latest landmark in numbers.

I was ready to PM myself, but we don't really have anything we could physically offer. I'm sure that by the time we hit 30k, and definately 50k, there will be something though.....

Still, the offer of support from 19,999 other like minded individuals is probably appreciation enough :D

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I'm sure that many of us have been watching out for this latest landmark in numbers.

I was ready to PM myself, but we don't really have anything we could physically offer. I'm sure that by the time we hit 30k, and definately 50k, there will be something though.....

Still, the offer of support from 19,999 other like minded individuals is probably appreciation enough :D

I like the idea of a BAG T-shirt. I could wear it every time I visit the bank:razz::razz::razz:!!!

It could also be a revenue earner for the site. Could we have a design competition and get to vote to choose three different designs? There's a site in the States (cafepress?) that does sponsored merchandise although it might not be the best deal. I'm wearing one of their T-shirts now bought via another site.

(Baggy Boys - Fight for your RIGHT for a REFUND!) :D

Cheers.

Jeep (The Wife & I)

Halifax joint a/c (£3800 charges + £40 interest on charges over 11 years) - paid in full 23/06/06

Halifax joint a/c new charges £1100 - LBA sent 02/08/06

Halifax 2nd a/c (£1500 charges + £150 interest on charges) - partial payment received 13/07/06 (no s69 interest) - AQ filed 07/08/06 - Court awarded 50% of s69 interest (Bank didn't turn up!)

Halifax Visa (#1) Data Protection Act sent - statements arrived - £350 so far

Halifax Visa (#2) Data Protection Act sent - refunded £170

DONATE - Support this site, it supported you!

Follow the route: FAQs > Template Library > Parachute Account > Bank Forums > Spreadsheet

All advice given in good faith and without prejudice or liability, to be taken at your own risk!

I'm currently discussing t-shirt printing with a forum member who does that for a living.

It's certainly an option.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I am sooooo excited. Member 19,998 just joined. Surely today will be the day we reach 20,000!!!:lol:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6543 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks